Over the years, we have done a number of industrial projects for a wide range of industrial clients such as:
- We work hard to maintain long-term relationships with our clients.
- We continue to grow with our existing customer base and develop new international clients where applications require innovation
- The majority of the teams are stationed at our facilities in Guadalajara, Mexico, although some teams members work at clients’ sites and in the UK.
- Low employee turnover
- A business liaison contact is assigned independent of project teams
Case Study: Technicolor Inc.
Defects detector and complex geometries
The easiest way to understand this algorithm is to see it employed in an actual image certainly very much more complex than those at Hitachi. The image shown below left was sampled at 260x264 pixels, while that below right shows the same image reconstructed using 150 layers out of a possible 260 at an accuracy of 99%.
Original Reconstruction using 150 layers
Reconstruction by layers.
There is an optical illusion that the image on the right is in fact sharper than the original, but this is simply due to the fact that the last 1% that is not reconstructed contains mostly random unstructured noise.
The system is also able to detect defects vertically in intensity and not only horizontally pixel-wise, see fine error in the cyan channel.
Case Study: Hitachi Global Storage Technology (HGST)
ABS wrong mask recognition Photo Harmony - The system can:
- Identify masks
- Generate synthetic masks
- Be supplemented by available modules to identify defects
- Be expanded to include metrology info
- Discriminate colour accurately so can be used for verification of resin deposition (developed for technicolor originally)
Software services support for row-selecting robotic arm:
Auto ABS Inspection System Upgrade Femto Products: